The Heavy Metal Muppets is a place for all things Metal with a particular emphasis on the London Underground Metal scene. We are a bunch of friends who have been into Metal since the late 80's and want to share our enthusiasm with anyone else who's prepared to listen. The format varies and we hope keeps it interesting for everyone, so keep your eyes peeled for reviews, interviews, memoirs and live videos amongst other things \m/

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Airbourne - 30 July 2011 - Shepherds Bush Empire - DOWNGRADED TICKETS

I purchased 7 standing room tickets on 22nd June 2010 for the Airbourne show at the Brixton Academy that was cancelled on 2nd December 2010. We were promised that our tickets would remain valid for the rescheduled show. Once I noticed that the show had been changed to a different venue I immediately called my ticket agent (Stargreen) to check that the tickets remained valid as STANDING ROOM tickets. They confirmed that this was the case. Only yesterday did I find out that the tickets had been downgraded to Level 2 seats. I obviously contacted my agent immediately to confirm that this information was correct. They informed me that priority went to people who buy their tickets through Ticketmaster. This is total bullshit and I think that the priority should go to those that bought their tickets first. If Airbourne don't sort this out and stick to their promise then they can go fuck themselves.

If you are having the same problem and want to contact the promoter directly you can at info@livenation.co.uk Include your name, address, email address, telephone number, complaint details, seating details and booking reference numbers (these are on your confirmation email, not the reference numbers printed on the tickets).

Boojay

No comments:

Post a Comment